Social Media & Marketing workshops & webinars
Hire JoAnne for training and speaking
Find Out More;
- LinkedIn For Business Webinars
- LinkedIn For Business – Advanced Users
- In-person workshops
- Marketing the Maze of Social Media Trainings
- Marketing Your Small Business Workshop
- LinkedIn Profile Review & Update
LinkedIn For Business
There are so many ways to use LinkedIn for business, so it’s easy to get overwhelmed and confused with all the information that you’ll find out there. Some people just give up altogether, which is a shame because they’re missing out on the tremendous benefits of being an active participant on this online space.
If you’re new to using LinkedIn for business, you don’t need to spend hours figuring out how everything works. Simply focus on 5 essential tips and you’ll be able to get the maximum benefit from your time spent on LinkedIn: Read Here
- Do you find LinkedIn confusing?
- Do you want to connect with your target prospects, but not sure what strategy to take?
- Are you marketing Biz to Biz and want to connect with the decision makers?
- Are you ready to take the mystery out of marketing your business in LinkedIn?
LinkedIn has reached 175 Million Members Worldwide, that’s a massive amount of opportunity! LinkedIn is the #1 resource for making professional business connections, influencing your niche and job search. Many people still do not know how to use the tools that LinkedIn offers, or know the tricks that will get you noticed.
If you’re serious about your business and want to expand your sphere of influence;
JOIN ME TO LEARN:
- Why you Need to Have a 100% Complete Profile
- How to Create a Powerful Keyword Rich Profile that Gets You Noticed
- How to Create a Plan and a Strategy for your Marketing Goals
- How to Engage on a Daily Basis to Position Yourself as an Expert
- How to Find New Opportunities to Build Partnerships and Alliances
- How to Locate New Prospects by Joining Groups
- Tips and Strategies Most Users Don’t Know How to Use
- Hands on Experience to Build and Manage your Professional Network
Next MONTHLY webinar, dates & times provided when you click link below
“I found your presentation yesterday very helpful. I spent the afternoon rearranging and adding to my linkedin page! You are very inspiring.”
- Thanks again, Terry Bailey
“I attended a Marketing Success Seminar where JoAnne spoke on LinkedIn marketing. Her presentation was very professional, packed with useful information from the attendees.
I would recommend JoAnne for any company who would like to invest in employee development, as she is a phenomenal speaker and trainer.” - Nick Rosener
“Joanne, thanks again for a great presentation at You Can Get Hired today. As I said, I learned more from you in 40 minutes than I learned from another instructor in two hours! I will put it to use tomorrow, and will use your profile as a guide as you suggested. “
- Diane Wade
” I recommend JoAnne’s Linkedin for Business Webinar for anyone who wants to increase business relationships and make connections using Linkedin. JoAnne systematically tells and shows you all that you need to know to make Linkedin work for you – and many things are very easy to do once she shows you how. You’ll be saying to yourself, “Aha, that’s how it’s done!” JoAnne is very informative and generous in sharing her extensive knowledge; the webinar was well worth my time.
- Rita Kuehn
Can’t come and want to buy the workbook? Only $27.00 for the Step By Step Guide to Mastering LinkedIn
includes the latest updates to LinkedIn and how they can benefit you!
LinkedIn is so much more than throwing up a profile, asking people to join your network. The question you need to ask yourself is NOW WHAT? Learn how to use LinkedIn effectively and correctly to meet your networking goals. Best $27.00 you’ll ever invest!
|LinkedIn Profile Review & Update: only $150|
By now, you will know the basics of getting your profile up to scratch, and more importantly how to get top rankings and the exposure that comes with it using the right keywords in the right places.
If you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed by all this information, and you don’t know where to start or if you’re able to do any of this at all, I’m here to help!
You can work with me personally – one on one to review their LinkedIn profile and I will make personalized recommendations on how they can maximize the exposure to get you the results you want! Most importantly, you will have a LinkedIn profile professionally tailored to your business goals!
DOWNLOAD CURRENT WORKSHOP SCHEDULE: here
Thursday November 14, 2013
JoAnn recently facilitated a LinkedIn workshop to small business owners for the University of Minnesota’s Office for Business & Community Economic Development. The content of the material presented contained a great deal more information than any similar workshop I attended. It was detailed and provided the participants tools and tips to gain visibility and develop strategies for themselves and their companies.
- Diane Paterson, U of M Business & Economic Dev. Dept.
Marketing YOU and YOUR Book Workshop – November 6th, 2013 | Rasmussen College | 6:oo pm – 9:00 pm
33 Surefire Ways To Market Your Book Workshop
If you struggle to find engaged social media followers and readers or you want more exposure in the media, paid speaking gigs or to earn more money from your book, it’s time to get SERIOUS about your platform and marketing.
YOU DON’T HAVE TO STRUGGLE ANYMORE!
Join us for a hands-on workshop on the
business of MARKETING YOU & YOUR BOOK!
CLICK HERE for me information and registration
“This workshop far exceeded my expectations. It was well prepared and presented so that both novices and those who were more experienced could understand” ~Linda Burandt
“Now that you’re on LinkedIn, how do you take it to the next level just like the experts who know how to leverage their leads?”
If you’re serious about using LinkedIn for business correctly, then you will invest in attending this workshop because I am teaching techniques that will change how you use LinkedIn to generate leads forever! Here is what you will learn:
- The Essential steps to LinkedIn including:
Prospecting, Making first contact, building relationships, taking relationships to the next level.
- How to reach key decision makers
- Step by step instructions to create a lead generation campaign
- Daily & weekly check lists
- Message scripts that get results
” I recently hired JoAnne to help me optimize my LinkedIn profile and understand how to use LinkedIn as a strategic tool. I was very pleased with the process and delighted with the results. JoAnne is extremely knowledgeable about LinkedIn and was able to seamlessly plug in at my level, making sure I got everything I needed out of our time together. I would definitely recommend her as a LinkedIn expert and plan to hire her again in the near future to work with my team,” – Jeri Quest, CEO at Dress for Success Twin Cities
>>>>>DETAILS & REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE
We will also do private workshops for companies & associations. This presentation includes goal setting strategy sessions. Please call JoAnne for more info (763) 497-1779
Marketing The Maze of Social Media Trainings
Customized for your company or groups level of experience.
MARKETING YOUR SMALL BUSINESS WORKSHOP
The #1 challenge that I see from business owners is that they have NO PLAN
Are you looking for fresh ideas to market your business but not sure where to begin?
Do you need an edge to get your business noticed?
Are you afraid to market or are marketing without results?
Then this workshop is for you!
Here’s What You Will Learn:
Inbound marketing vs outbound marketing
- How to identify your ideal client
- Discover your core marketing message
- Learn how to integrate social media marketing into your overall plan
- Identify your Unique Selling Proposition (how you differ from our competitor) and learn how to use it in your marketing strategies
- Create a personal marketing plan for your unique business
- Learn ways to improve your consistency, reliability, and accountability with your market marketing plan
- You’ll walk away ready to take action
We’ll be rockin’ it, so grab your business plan and be prepared to create your new marketing plan!
WHEN: Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013
TIME: 6:00 – 8:30 pm
WHERE: Rasmussen College, Brooklyn Park Campus 8301 93rd Ave N, Brooklyn Park MN
COST: $45.00 per person (Includes materials)